Snuggle bed inserts
Bed inserts are a must-have for anyone with a Snuggle beds . Not only do they make cleaning easier, but they also protect the bed from getting dirty in the first place. Made with a protective layer on the inner of the fleece, these mats fit perfectly into the Snuggle beds and can be easily washed and rotated when soiled. This means that you don’t have to wash the entire bed every time it gets dirty, which is a huge time saver. Whether you have one or two guinea pigs, bed inserts are an absolute must-have accessory. So why not try them today? You won’t be disappointed!
- Can be washed, dried, and reused over and over again.
- Allows moisture to wick through the fabric, keeping the surface and your pet dry.
- Greatly minimizes odors.
- Provides a barrier between the guinea pig and his urine.
- Keeps your pet cleaner and drier for a longer time than ordinary bedding does.
- Looks neater.
- Many designs available meaning you can set your guinea pig up in style!
- Huge $$ savings compared to disposable bedding products
Size L22cm x W22cm x H2cm
Prevent you small animals from getting foot sores
Foot sores are common in guinea pigs. Also known as bumblefoot, foot sores can be extremely painful and lead to other health problems if left untreated. With sore feet, your guinea pig will not be able to run and play like he used to. Fortunately, there are different things you can do to prevent foot sores on your guinea pig.
Improving Your Guinea Pig’s Cage Environment
- Choose a cage with smooth flooring
- Select a large cage for your guinea pig
- Place soft, comfortable bedding in the cage
- Make sure the cage gets fresh air
- Clean your guinea pig’s cage
Preventing Foot Sores Through Proper Care
- Check your guinea pig’s feet daily
- Trim your guinea pig’s nails
- Feed your guinea pig a diet high in vitamin C
- Monitor your guinea pig’s weight
- Encourage your guinea pig to exercise
For more detailed information on preventing foot sores please visit HERE
We also make Fleece C&C Cage Liners for Guinea Pig, Rabbit & Small Animals HERE