Vetafarm Cavy Origins Guinea Pig Food-1.5kg is a completely balanced extruded pellet diet designed to meet the particular dietary needs of pet and breeding Guinea Pigs.
Recommended for: Guinea Pigs as a completely balanced diet
Also suitable for: Rabbits (with supplemented Fescue Hay)
Can Use With: Fibre Rich Fescue or Fresh Cut Lucerne Hay can be added to the diet on a daily basis for optimum fibre intake and to stimulate natural behaviour.
- Made in Australia
- Completely balanced diet designed by vets
- Contains stabilised vitamin C to prevent deficiencies
- High in fibre and extrusion cooked for optimum digestive and dental health
- Vetafarm Cavy Origins Guinea Pig Food-1.5kg Promotes long-term health and general vitality
- Designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet of your guinea pig in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables
Pack size: 1.5Kg
Vetafarm Cavy Origins Guinea Pig Food-1.5kg FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS
Vetafarm Cavy Origins is designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables when available.
Fescue, lucerne, oat fibre, stabilised vitamin C.
Whole grains: wheat, soybean and oats.
Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, D3, E, H & K
Minerals: calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc
More Vetafarm product here