Introducing the Hansa Creation Guinea Pig Grey and White 20cm, Hansa
Discover the enchanting world of Hansa Creation, where artistry meets nature. Our team of skilled artisans, driven by a commitment to social and environmental responsibility, meticulously crafts each realistic plush animal. The inspiration for every Hansa creation is drawn from the creature’s natural habitat, ensuring a lifelike and captivating appearance.
- Realistic Design: Our Guinea Pig plush is a true-to-life representation, capturing the essence of this adorable creature. From its brown and white markings to its endearing expression, every detail is crafted with precision.
- Exceptional Softness: Designed not only for visual appeal but also for touchable comfort, this plush Guinea Pig is irresistibly soft. Whether you’re cuddling with it or simply running your fingers across its fur, you’ll be amazed by its luxurious feel.
- Ideal Gift: Looking for the perfect gift? Whether it’s for a family member, a friend, or even yourself, this Hansa Creation Guinea Pig is a heartwarming choice that brings joy and warmth to any occasion.
- Size: With a charming 20cm stature, this plush Guinea Pig strikes the ideal balance between portability and huggability.
- Easy Maintenance: Cleaning is a breeze – simply surface clean to keep this plush companion looking its best.
- Handcrafted Personality: Each Hansa animal is individually hand-sewn, giving it a unique “personality” and ensuring that no two are exactly alike.
Bring the beauty of nature into your home with the Hansa Creation Guinea Pig Grey and White 20cm, Hansa. Experience the wonder of lifelike craftsmanship and order yours today!
Info about Guinea Pigs
- Type: Mammal
- Size: 8 in to 10 in
- Weight: 1.5 lbs to 2.6 lbs
- Diet: Herbivore
- Ave. Life Span: 4 to 8 years
- Group name: Herd
Description Guinea Pigs, which originated from South America, are tailless rodents that have a cylinder-shaped body. Their body is between 8 to 10 inches long and their weight ranges from 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. The ears of Guinea Pigs are small and shaped like a petal, while its mouth with 20 teeth is small and triangular. Similar to other rodents, their teeth continuously grow. In order to prevent their teeth from becoming too long, they need to chew constantly. There are 13 breeds of Guinea Pigs, and they differ based on the texture, color, and patterns of their fur. Some of the typical colors include, black, beige, slate, lilac, gold, cream, red, buff, white, and a combination of these colors. These popular pets can be regarded as social creatures, and they normally spend time with others of their own kind. Guinea Pigs are herbivorous animals that feed on grass, vegetable, and fruits, such as carrots, kale, apples, mustard greens, bananas, bell peppers, and blueberries. If they eat moist food, they do not have to drink. When in captivity, special water bottles are usually hang from their cage to provide their water needs.
Conservation status According to the International Union for Conservation of Nature, Guinea Pigs are generally categorized as Least Concern. Yet, the Moleques do Sul Guinea Pig is classified as Critically Endangered, since only 42 of these Guinea Pigs are left in the wild back in 2008.