Vetafarm Rabbit Origins 1.5kg is a Completely balanced extruded pellet diet designed to meet the particular dietary needs of pet and breeding Rabbits.
Recommended for: Rabbits as a completely balanced diet.
Can Use With: Fibre Rich Fescue can be added to the Rabbits diet daily to ensure optimum intake of fibre and variation in the diet.
- Made in Australia with fresh fescue hay, lucerne and oat fibre
- Completely balanced diet designed by vets
- Contains stabilised vitamin C to prevent deficiencies
- High in fibre and extrusion cooked for optimum digestive and dental health
- Vetafarm Rabbit Origins 1.5kg Promotes long-term health and general vitality
- Designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet of your rabbit in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables
Vetafarm Rabbit Food is designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables when available.
Vetafarm Rabbit Origins 1.5kg Ingredients
Fescue, lucerne, oat fibre.
Whole grains: wheat, soybean and oats.
Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K.
Minerals: Calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc.
More Vetafarm product here