Oxbow Essentials Senior Guinea Pig Food 1.81kg
Essentials Senior Guinea Pig is specially formulated to support your aging guinea pig’s needs. Oxbow starts with 6 high-quality fiber sources to support the aging digestive system and add natural antioxidants to help maintain physical and mental sharpness and activity. Essentials Senior Guinea Pig includes natural plant-based herbal ingredients like ginger root, turmeric and chamomile and provides 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins and minerals with no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors.
Senior (over 4 years)
Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
- Specially formulated to support the unique needs of aging guinea pigs
- Six sources of high fiber ingredients help support the aging digestive system for optimum health and body condition
- Three sources of natural antioxidant ingredients help support physical & mental vitality and activity
- Beneficial herbal ingredients include ginger root, turmeric, and chamomile
- 100% of daily recommended vitamins & minerals helps support whole body health
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
Timothy Grass Meal, Oat Grass, Orchard Grass, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Oat Hulls, Soybean Meal, Suncured Ground Miscanthus, Oat Groats, Flaxseed Meal, Sodium Bentonite, Barley, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Salt, DL-Methionine, Ginger Root, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Inulin, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, Turmeric Powder, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Chamomile, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Yeast Culture , Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract
Crude Protein (min) 13.00% Crude Fat (min) 2.50% Crude Fiber (min) 25.00% Crude Fiber (max) 29.00% Moisture (max) .10.00% Calcium (min) 0.35% Calcium (max) 0.75% Phosphorus (min) 0.25% Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 300 mg/kg