Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C 60 Tabs 120g
- Formulated with stabilized Vitamin C for guaranteed intake
- High fiber Timothy hay supports a healthy digestive system
- Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C Highly palatable for small pets
- Vitamin C exerts anti-oxidative and immune-stimulating propertie
- Formulated with the guidance of leading veterinarians and nutritionists
Stabilized Vitamin C for your best friend! Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C contains high fiber Timothy hay and the stabilized vitamin C that guinea pigs need and other animals benefit from during times of stress, illness, or recovery. Offer Natural Science supplements to support the wellness of your small pets.
- Rats All Weights: 1/4 tab per day
- Rabbits & Guinea pigs All Weights: 1 tab per day
- Other Species: Contact Oxbow or consult your veterinarian
- *In times of stress, Vitamin C requirements may increase. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour, Cane Molasses, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Flax Seed Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract
- The most common issues seen by companionmammal veterinarians are diet-related.
- Companion mammals are living longer, healthierlives because of improvements in care and nutrition.With longevity comes an increase in chronic healthconditions that need long-term support.
- As the human-animal bond strengthens, pet parents’desire to provide the best quality of life increases
Also available Natural Science Joint Support
For more info on Oxbow Natural Science can be found at Oxbow Animal health
A cool dry location. Close tightly after each use to maintain maximum freshness
- Crude Protein (min): 10.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.00%
- Crude Fiber (min): 9.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 13.00%
- Moisture (max): 10.00%
- Ash (max): 8.00%
- Calcium (min): 0.60%
- Calcium (max): 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.50%
- Copper (min): 6 mg/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min): 25 mg