Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg
Recommended by vets, Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg provides a tasty balanced diet for guinea pigs up to 20 weeks of age. The single component extruded nuggets are high in fibre to promote healthy teeth and tummies and full of delicious natural ingredients including dandelion and fennel. Extra protein supports growth and added vitamin C helps keep young guinea pigs healthy for the best start in life. Selective also contains linseed, a particularly good source of omega 3, which helps to promote healthy skin and coat. Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg is also suitable for pregnant and lactating guinea pigs.
Naturally tasty and healthy
With tasty natural ingredients, Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg is highly palatable without the need for added sugar. And don’t forget that as well as a daily portion of Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig every morning and evening, young guinea pigs should have an unlimited supply of fresh hay and water at all times.
- A daily diet suitable for guinea pigs aged up to 20 weeks
- With extra protein to encourage healthy growth and development
- Enhanced Vitamin C to help support the immune system for the best start in life
- High in fibre (15%) to help promote dental health and digestive wellbeing
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support beneficial bacteria to promote healthy gut motility
- Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg No added sugars
- With linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6 for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Fortified with all the stabilised vitamins and minerals they need
- With natural antioxidants to promote vitality
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- With tasty, dried fennel & dandelion
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Science Selective Junior Guinea Pig Food 1.5kg Feeding Guide
Selective Guinea Pig Junior is best fed freely, however weight & wellbeing should be regularly monitored. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients and nutrition
Supreme Science Selective Guinea Pig Junior is suitable for all guinea pigs up to 20 weeks as well as pregnant and lactating guinea pigs. It is rich in fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality and has extra protein to support growth. With no added sugars and the finest quality natural ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth. Your guinea pigs will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Vitamin A 37,300 IU, Vitamin C 1000 mg, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100 mg, Iron (E1) 50 mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Protein 18.0%, Crude fibre 15.0%, Fat content 4.0%, Inorganic matter 6.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Alfalfa meal, wheat, wheat feed, soya bean hulls, soya bean meal, flaked peas, linseeds, soya oil, prebiotics (MOS), dried fennel, dried dandelion