Science Selective – Junior Rabbit Food 2kg
This tasty food for junior rabbits contains extra protein to help support growth and development and is fortified with a blend of amino acids, vitamins and spinach to provide a great natural source of antioxidants, helping to give young rabbits a great start in life, naturally. Selective Rabbit Junior is also ideal for pregnant and lactating does.
Naturally tasty and healthy
If you are feeding Selective to your rabbits for the first time, make sure you change from one food to another, gradually over 10-14 days. At first, you should mix a small amount of Selective with your rabbits’ current food, slowly decreasing the old diet, whilst gradually increasing the quantity of Selective. A sudden change in diet can cause digestive upsets – even when you are changing to a better quality diet – so take care! If your rabbits are used to a sugary diet, you may find it takes them a while to change, but persevere as it will help to benefit your rabbits’ health in the long term. And don’t forget fresh hay and water! Your rabbits should have an unlimited supply of both at all times.
- Daily diet for all breeds of junior rabbits (aged up to 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Suitable for dwarf breeds
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (19%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Elevated protein (17%) to support healthy muscle growth
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus to help support strong bone development – Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With spinach – a source of nutrients and antioxidants
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Supreme Science Selective Junior is for baby rabbits and their mums. It is high in fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your rabbits will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50 mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Crude protein 17.0%, Crude fibre 19.0%, Crude oils and fats 4.0%, Crude ash 8.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Sodium 0.3%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Alfalfa meal, wheat, soya bean hulls, soya bean meal, wheat feed, flaked peas, linseeds, soya oil, calcium carbonate, prebiotics (MOS), dried spinach, yucca extract. May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts
Selective Rabbit Junior is best fed freely, however weight & wellbeing should be regularly monitored. Allow 40-50g/kg of bodyweight per rabbit per day. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.