Science Selective House Rabbit Pellets 1.5kg
Science Selective House Rabbit has been uniquely formulated for house bunnies. With Timothy hay grass and thyme it provides an array of forage to reflect natural foraging behaviour. Fortified with essential vitamins A and D, 22% crude fibre and balanced calcium:phosphorus so you can be sure you are providing your rabbits with the finest quality nuggets that will help support wellbeing and promote vitality. That’s why vets recommend Supreme Science Selective.
Naturally tasty and healthy
With the potential for a less active lifestyle and without the need to expend extra energy on combating the effects of outdoor temperatures, some indoor rabbits can have a tendency to put on excess weight. To help keep them at their ideal weight and to ensure they always look their best, out House Rabbit food features high fibre (22% crude fibre), no added sugar and linseed for healthy skin and coat.
- Daily diet for all breeds of adult rabbits (aged 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Respects a natural diet
- With Timothy hay, grass and thyme (to provide an array of forage)
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (22%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins A & D
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Our House Rabbit food, which should be fed alongside hay, ensures that rabbits have the opportunity to experience a wider variety of tastes within an easy feed , crunchy, monocomponent kibble, while still benefiting from the nutrition and fibre levels they require.
Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Crude protein 14.0%, Crude fibre 22.0%, Crude oils and fats 4.0%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Timothy hay, wheat, soya bean hulls, soya bean meal, dried grass, ground dried locust bean husks, flaked peas, linseeds, soya bean oil, dried thyme, calcium carbonate, prebiotics (MOS), yucca extract. May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts.
The average adult rabbit (2.5kg) will require 60-70g/day of Selective House Rabbit. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.